Without proper planning, the IRS can be the largest beneficiary of your retirement accounts. Join local author and advisor John Lau, Certified Financial Planner™, CPA, with a M.S. in taxation, as he explains the rules you will want to be aware of to avoid potential tax pitfalls including:
• How to avoid or reduce double taxation on your retirement assets.
• How to prevent the wrong people from inheriting your IRA.
• How to parlay your retirement accounts into a family fortune.
• How to plan tax-efficient IRA transfers to your heirs.
• Why you shouldn’t name your living trust as your IRA’s. beneficiary.
Presented in collaboration with the San Ramon Library, Financial Aptitude Training, California Society of CPAs, and LFS Asset Management
Check-in starts at 12:30pm.
Or call (650) 401-4662, or email: email@example.com
Financial Aptitude Training