"Vinyāsa (Sanskrit) – to place in a certain way"
In this Vinyasa 101 3h-Workshop we will learn how to move and breathe at the same time.
This accessible and playful workshop will allow you to set a solid foundation for your practice and clear any doubt you may have when moving on your mat. A place where the most common poses in our flow classes are broken down, alignment is demystified and a conversation is created.
You will learn, refine & experience:
• the flow of Plank to Upward-dog to Downward-dog
• the key to a stable Chaturanga & a comfortable Cobra
• how the alignment of Tadasana (mountain pose) is at the heart of every other movement of the practice
• how to feel stable and solid in the Warrior poses
• how to flow (or float!) with greater ease and care from one pose to the next
Most importantly, you will get the opportunity to bring in ALL your questions (literally ANY question!) & get clarity about your practice:
• How can you modify poses?
• Why or how do we do this pose?
• What is Ujjayi breathing?
Take the chance to actively shape the content of this workshop; we will take the time to break things down together!
Anne-Laure has a playful approach of yoga and enjoys encouraging people to explore and experiment. She will teach you the techniques to help you feel more confident & informed about your own practice. She creates a positive, non-competitive & uplifting environment while providing adjustments and assists for a safe practice.
Come join Anne to flow, learn and have fun!
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday, June 30th, 2018
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
Fee: CHF 90.-
Location: Sanapurna, Militärstrasse 115, 8004 Zürich
More info & booking: online or firstname.lastname@example.org