The Butterfly Ball takes flight on Saturday, April 28 at 7 PM – a benefit to enhance the Preserve’s beautiful landscape with new features and programs for everyone to enjoy.
Playground & Fitness Course
Organic Vegetable Garden & Fruit Orchard
Pumpkin Patch & Fall Hay Rides
Picnic Tables & Benches
“Champagne & Butterflies”
VIP Donor Reception
Special preview of the live exotic butterfly exhibit
6 – 7 PM
Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres
Butterfly exhibit opens for all guests
7 – 8 PM
Farm-to-Table Chefs’ Dinner
Rose Garden Tent
8 – 9 PM
Dessert & Dancing
9 – Midnight
An unprecedented gathering of Long Island’s top culinary visionaries* in the Farm-to-Table movement will prepare signature dishes, paired with superb Long Island wines**, craft beer and bourbon.
Guest of Honor
Nassau County Executive
Chiara Trento Mai
Cocktail attire – butterfly chic!
Individual Tickets through April 10: $200 / person
Individual Tickets after April 10: $250 / person
Or call the Ticket Line: 516.304.5076.
BUTTERFLY BALL PACKAGES
For project sponsorship information and naming opportunities, please contact us: 516.439.4891 or ButterflyBall@sandspointpreserve.org.
JOURNAL ADS – 100% Tax Deductible
Full Page: $1,500
Half Page: $600
Quarter Page: $300
For journal information and to place your ad, contact us at ButterflyBall@sandspointpreserve.org.
Donations in any amount are greatly appreciated!
Donors will be acknowledged in the following placements:
– Conservancy’s website
– Conservancy’s social media – all platforms
– Conservancy’s email List of 5,400
– Signage at the event
– Signage at the outdoor site
AN UNPRECEDENTED CULINARY FEAST…
* The evening showcases Long Island’s top culinary visionaries whose work reflects the growing farm-to-table movement, using organic, sustainable resources. The Butterfly Ball’s Culinary Director Nicola Zanghi gathered a unique ensemble of guest chefs who will prepare special dishes for the event:
– Guy Reuges – Sandbar, Three Village Inn, and Lessing’s
– Tom Schaudel – Jewel, Be-Ju, Alure, and aMano
– Michael Meehan – Radio Radio
– Ricky Passerelli – Bobby Van’s Steakhouses
– Maurizio Venditelli – Il Bacco
– Rosario Safina – Da Rosario Organic Truffles
– Judy Racz – Dino Vlachich and Full House Organics
– Leisa Dent – LL Dent Southern Food and Catering
– Michael Fallon – Macayla Michael Desserts
– Wayne Cafariella – Kings Coast Coffee
– Philip Stone Caterer
** Five North Fork wineries will provide perfect pairings for the chefs’ dishes: Paumanok Vineyards, McCalls Wines, Raphael Winery, Woolfer Estate, and Bedell Cellars. They were tapped by Post Wine & Spirits’ owner Mike Douglass, who will lead a new eight-session course, “A Study in Wine,” a survey of wine and wine making around the world, starting April 9, 2018, at 7 – 9 pm in Hempstead House.