LIVE PATIENT - 2 Day Course
If you’re looking to rejuvenate your dental practice – and your career this is the course you've been waiting for!
PHASE 1 - Autologous Blood Concentrates
• Understand the biological principles of PRF, PRP and CGF
• Learn proper case selection and planning
• Review proper surgical techniques
• Ensure proper preparation techniques
• Management of complications and post-operative care
PHASE 2 - Venipuncture/Phlebotomy Techniques
• Learn when phlebotomy and PRP are considered beneficial
• Review the patient checklist
• Understand the basics of phlebotomy and PRP procedures, equipment and usage
PHASE 3 - Facial Rejuvenation
Lecture and hands-on training provides the skills and knowledge needed to thoroughly understand the introduction of facial aesthetics as a means to improving the patient’s overall appearance – not limited to their dental condition. The use of blood-derived growth factors is an innovative method for skin rejuvenation that can be used in every-day practice, with a maximum cost/benefit ratio for both the physician and the patient. Healthcare professionals have successfully incorporated growth factors in their practices, often in conjunction with other modalities such as hyaluronic acid, botox injections, PDO threads and laser treatments.
SIGN UP TODAY!