Book in your May holiday fun here!
What you'll do:
• We’ll go outside to collect bits and pieces from nature, take photos on our phones to use, and I’ll supply lots of great photos of birds, bugs and plant life
• Use easy and effective pencil techniques
• Try out watersoluble fine-liners for creating quick shadow effects
• Learn easy ways to use watercolour
• Learn how to use a viewfinder to chose what to draw
• Make some great looking art!
NB You will need to be able walk for a maximum of ten minutes to access some of the locations.
Location- St Clements Village Hall, Truro.