“That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change, but that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.”
The School of Practical Philosophy, a non-profit organisation, invites you to a 10 week introductory course that will set you on a journey to connect with your inner peace, find true happiness and celebrate the beauty that YOU have within.
In this course you can start the journey towards:
Empowering Your Self by:
- Understanding what wisdom is
- Knowing Yourself
- Using wisdom in your every day life
Being You, With Yourself & Others by:
- Stop acting from habit & emotion
- Meeting people as if they were your teachers.
- Expanding your view of the world.
Finding Happiness & Joy by:
- Overcoming worries and anxieties for better health & wellness
- Seeing the Joy & Happiness that is around you & in you
- Becoming more efficient at what you do
- Having more energy for yourself.
Course begins Thursday 19th October 2018 at 6.30pm and it is held at 101 St Christopher Street Valletta (corner with Marsamxett Road).
Enrollments will be taken on the evening of the third Lecture where the fees are:
- €60.00 for the whole course
- €50.00 for students
Refreshments are included
For further information telephone 21334429, 21436129
or visit www.practicalphilosophy.org.mt.
Start the journey to your highest self!