You shouldn't have to be alone.
Going on 7 years now, our Caregiver Circle offers a safe environment to share your journey.
We welcome you, especially if you are:
- grieving the loss of a pet either by death or separation
- caregiving for an animal companion whose health is declining or is in hospice
- coping with a recent diagnosis of a pet with a life-altering illness
- finding those past losses are hard to get over
- you seek ideas for memorialization that may help you proceed with healing and come to closure
Our Circle is facilitated by a professional spiritual counselor and a memorial celebrant. It's an open group and drop-ins are welcomed, though advanced RSVPs are encouraged by following the website link. We encourage participants to bring a photo or keepsake of their beloved friend. Suggested donation $5; no one will be turned away.
In order to not disturb others' sharing, we begin promptly at the start time. We meet in the Library just off the main Entrance Hall. If the doors are locked, please knock or ring the bell.