REGISTER FOR APRIL OPEN HOUSE: www.shu.edu/go/openhouse
QUESTIONS? firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-THE-HALL
During our half-day event you will:
- Meet faculty and current students in your major. Learn how Seton Hall's outstanding reputation and academic excellence can lead you to success
- Walk around our park-like campus guided by a student ambassador.
- Learn about the college search process and applying to Seton Hall.
- Discover the process of applying for and receiving financial aid and scholarships.
- Meet representatives of organizations and clubs who can answer your questions and provide you with information about student life and campus activities.
Disability Support Services
While on-campus, if you need special assistance please reach out to the Office of Disability Support Services at (973) 313-6003.