The University Program Board invites Hasan Minhaj and special guest Chris D’Elia to CWRU!
Doors open at 6:30pm and the show starts at 7:00pm!
**This event is not open to the public. Only CWRU affiliates will be able to purchase a ticket.
Backpacks, video cameras/photography and food/drink are not allowed in Severance Hall.
TICKET INFORMATION FAQs:
Tickets are all general admission in either the Balcony or Orchestra sections. Tickets will be open to CWRU undergraduate students only starting on Wed 3/28 for $10. Tickets will be open to CWRU graduate students/faculty/staff starting on Wed 4/4 for $20.
How do I purchase a ticket?
- Tickets can be purchased either online or in-person at the Severance Hall box office. If you are purchasing your ticket in person, please bring your CWRU ID with you to the box office.
How do I get a ticket online as an undergraduate?
- Tickets will be open to CWRU undergraduate students only starting on Wed 3/28 for $10. Go to this link: https://www.clevelandorchestra.com/1718-concerts-pdps/1718-rental-concerts/1718-rentals-cwru/2018-04-13-hasan-minhaj/
Enter promo code “UNDERGRAD”. Continue to check-out, create an account and pay.
How do I get a ticket online as a CWRU affiliate (not an undergraduate)?
- After ticket sales open to CWRU affiliates on Wed 4/4 for $20, go to this link to purchase your ticket: https://www.clevelandorchestra.com/1718-concerts-pdps/1718-rental-concerts/1718-rentals-cwru/2018-04-13-hasan-minhaj/
**No promo code needed. Continue to check-out, create an account and pay.
Can I bring a guest?
- Yes, only one guest will be permitted per ticket sale. Undergraduate guest tickets will be $10 and graduate student/faculty/staff guest tickets will be $20.
If I buy my ticket online, what should I bring to Severance Hall on the day of the event?
- Please bring your CWRU ID and the printed out ticket(s).