Did you know your embroidery machine can do everything from applique to zippers?
Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on placement, hooping and stitching activities.
Learn how to mark and hoop three embroiderables: hat, speed technique on napkins and continuous embroidery.
Plus! Attendees will stitch two Make and Take projects: a fabric postcard and an Insta-Pocket in a round-robin format.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Create perfect applique from the inside out on flat to furry fabrics
• Ramp up basic applique with trendy motif finishes
• Make raw edge applique that withstands the test of time
• Embroider reverse applique on garments and accessories
• Design unique monograms
• Speed up stitching multiples
• Successfully stitch miniature text
• Add dimension to simple fonts and designs with Puffy foam
• Produce bubble text from scratch
• Generate romantic calligraphy elements
• Mark, stabilize and hoop a hat on any machine – even a traditional single-needle machine
• Transform flat designs into a Bundle of Fun in the hoop
• Install zippers painlessly with an embroidery machine
• Stitch flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs
• Embellish sleeves, hems and necklines
• Master continuous embroidery
• Use placement guides and alignment marks
• Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
• Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
• Use automatic threaders
• Use machine editing features
Sign up today for either class!
May 4, 2018: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
May 5, 2018: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM