1. Situation: The Kings Academy Knights Battalion conducts a Military Ball on Saturday March 24, 2018 at Suite Six (Sidelines Grille, 147 Reinhardt College Pkwy #6, Canton, GA 30114). The ball is conducted on the second floor of Sidelines Grille.
2. Mission: The Knights Battalion will conduct a Military Ball to provide the cadets with an opportunity to dine and dance in a military formal setting.
3. General Instructions: Pictures will be ta ken at First Baptist Church (First Baptist Church, 1 Mission Point, Canton, GA 30114) beginning at 1715. After pictures, cadets should arrive at the ball at 1745 on 24 March 2018 and leave at 2300. The cost for the Military Ball is $40 per single ticket and $70 per couple ticket. Cadets should wear a modified version of the ASU (class A/ASU uniform with a long sleeve button up and a solid black bowtie). Guests should dress according to The King’s Academy guidelines.
a. Command and Signal:
1. Location of higher unit commander: SAI will be in Ball area
2. Location of unit first in commander: Cadet BC will be in Ball area
3. Location of second in command: XO will be in Ball area
4. Location of third in command: S-3 will be in Ball area
5. Succession of command: BC, XO, S-3
b. Tasks to maneuver Units:
1. S-1 (C/CPT McClure): Collecting the money ($40 single & $70 couple) and names of all cadets and guests who are attending the event.
2. S-2 (C/1LT Cypher): Make a risk assessment and supervise the cadets to ensure that everyone is safe.
3. S-3 (C/MAJ Forsberg): Runs and oversees the sequence of events of the Military Ball
4. S-4 (C/CPT Arendt): Bring equipment as needed.
5. S-5 (C/1LT Sayers): Compile a video of pictures to show on the projector during the Military Ball.
c. Special equipment: Colorguard & Saber team equipment
d. Tentative time schedule:
(1) 1715-1745 Pictures
(2) 1800-1830 Receiving line
(3) 1830-1840 Induction of the Event (color guard, etc.)
(4) 1840-2000 Eating and guest speaker
(5) 2000-2300 Dancing
(6) 2300 End of ball
e. Safety: Chaperones and staff will be aware of all activity and ensure the cadets safety and accountability.
4. Special Instructions:
Male cadets will wear the class A uniform with a long button up and black bowtie (NO BERET). Cadets presenting the colors will need to BRING THEIR BERETS. Female cadets will wear formal civilian attire that follows TKA guidelines.