Trinic California GFRC Training with Silica Systems Inc.
Join the leaders in GFRC for two days of hands on instruction. We’ll also be demonstrating the basics of rubber mold making with Polytek (mold rubber).
What you will learn:
• GFRC Lecture – Raw Materials, Mix Design, etc.
• Mixes and mixing procedures.
• Spraying facecoats on a vertical and flat surface.
• Casting self-consolidating facecoat with the edged troweled up.
• Hand placing backcoats, sprayed backcoats.
• Using CityMix lightweight aggregate.
• Casting self-consolidating GFRC with no facecoat.
• Casting wood-look concrete.
• Understanding and application of post tensioned GRFC.
• Working with CSA cement.
• Casting, stripping, finishing, and sealing a warped table.
• Finishing GFRC the easy way.
• Applying stains and sealers.
• Ongoing demonstration of rubber mold making.