LAST Day to apply is 8th April 2018
STA Centralised Grading, Black Belt Presentation & Certificate Awards Ceremony will be held at ANG MO KIO CC, entrance via Ang Mo Kio St 22.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/jQXACN
Application closes 3 weeks before the Grading.
9.30am - Red 1 and Black Belts
2.00pm - Red 2 & Colour Belts
please refer to your instructor for your actual schedule.
COMPULSORY ITEMS TO BRING:
• Your STA Reg Card. You may be asked to show your STA Reg Card before entry.
• Fist Guards for Green, Blue, Red and Black Belts.
• Hand-Mitt / Kick-Target for Blue and Red belts.
• Wear only approved STA White T-shirts with your uniform pants.
• Bring your full STA Uniform Jacket & Belt.
• Tie your Belt Correctly, you may be asked to re-tie your belt if it is not worn properly.
Students may not be allowed to take their Grading if;
1. Their Training/Class Fees due to the CC/RC/School/Club is not fully paid before the Grading.
2. Grading Application & Fees was not submitted in advance before the Grading.
3. Did not register or renew their STA Reg Card in advance of 3-months before the Grading.
4. Does not wear the approved STA Taekwon-do Uniform & STA T-shirt.
• STA Centralised Grading is a Private Event for STA Students, Parents, Family & Friends only.
• Students & Parents, please show your STA Reg Card at the Grading Hall Entrance.
• Public entry is by appointment only, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STA Uniform (with white STA T-shirt)
STA T-shirt White (to wear with uniform)
STA Instructor's Uniform
All Members, Students, Black Belts and Officials are subjected to STA Regulations, Requirements and Conditions, www.tkd.sg/notice
Singapore Taekwon-do Academy HQ
SMA/WhatApp/Text only: 88188010