North Sound ACH is hosting a meeting to share updates and upcoming opportunities to work together.
We are inviting community-based organizations that work alongside clinical partners in Island, San Juan, Snohomish, Skagit, and Whatcom counties - organizations that work in communities to support health.
Please join us on May 1 if your community-based organization serves Medicaid-enrolled or Medicaid-eligible (Apple Health) children and adults, especially if you serve people:
- Living with mental health or substance use disorders
- In need of housing and/or experiencing homelessness
- Interacting with the justice system (including diversion from and transition out of jail)
- With chronic disease (including heart disease, asthma, and diabetes)
- Seeking assistance with reproductive care, childbearing or child raising
- Needing access to oral health services
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD: Please share this invitation with colleagues at other organizations!
**REGISTRATION REQUIRED -- PLEASE REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/convening-of-community-based-organizations-registration-44773672259