WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) is a refereshingly different, effective and proven recovery technique that gives you a chance to learn how to identify unhelpful triggers, stay well and avoid/manage crises. It uses Key Recovery Concepts, Action Planning and Peer Support techniques to help you build relilience and self confidence as you learn to stay well!
Join us as we work through the different components of a Personal WRAP Plan demonstrating examples through discussion and interactive activities or maybe just come and listen?
• This is a structured program but there there are no assessments or exams!
• All the time we look at areas where we can make small changes for improvement in our wellbeing
• Participants are encouraged to use the provided workbooks to act as a reminder of all the helpful strategies they want to implement. The workbook remains yours and forms the basis of your own Personal WRAP Plan...
• Using WRAP can help those wanting to create a positive change and improve the way they feel and perform.
• Each participant receives a certificate as evidence of personal achievement
• Free Refreshments/Snacks are provided
The free workshops are being provided by a collaboration between Craven Mental Health Forum, North Yorkshire County Council and Evoke Recovery Network.
All sessions are held in a safe confidential environment and it is recommended to attend all 8 sessions where possible. The workshop is open to new participants for the first 3 weeks after which we close the group after then to gain trust and build a strong supportive environment.
NOTE: You need to book prior to attending the first session of the workshop as places are limited and by reservation only.
There is another WRAP workshop running over the same period in Settle - please search for the 'WRAP in CRAVEN (Settle Venue)' Eventbrite page.
For more information call Jannette on 0800 772 0845 (text 07794 596805) or visit our website?
More details in the flyer below - feel free to distribute copies of it to your friends ,family and colleagues!