Making Strikes to Spare Transplant-Needy Kids
COTA Bowl A Thon in honor of Noah G McFall
Sunday, May 6th, 2018- 1pm Registration, 1:30pm Start
The COTA Bowl-A-Thon is a fun activity for the whole community. The goal is to help raise at least $10,000 for the Children’s Organ Transplant Association. Noah is a child in our community who needs a liver and a double lung transplant and needs he our help. We are challenging each adult/ family team to raise at least $300 and each kid team to raise at least $150. We want to make this COTA Bowl-A-Thon the best ever, so the more contributions you collect, the more successful we will be at achieving our goal.
We are also looking for Lane Sponsors for $50 a lane, if you, your family or your business would like to do this, please contact us!
A percentage of the proceeds will go toward a readily accessible emergency fund with the rest going to COTA. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
This is also a themed event! Our theme is Superheroes! So, coordinate your team with your favorite Superheroes or Create Your Own!
The Lion’s Club of Asheville is donating 4 trophies, Highest Team Score, Highest Adult Team Fundraiser, Highest Child Team Fundraiser, and Best Team Costume. Thank you very much for your participation!
1. You must Register and pay your fee of $30 to receive your pledge sheets (4 per team). Start collecting pledges as soon as you receive the pledge sheets. Reminder: Pledge sheets and money needs to be turned in on COTA Bowl-A-Thon day, Sunday, May 6th, 2018 at 1pm to be able to participate.
2. Pledges may be made by anyone. Please ask everyone who pledges if their employer has a matching gift program that may add to the pledge.
3. Each sponsor should write his or her own name, contact information and pledge amount. Collect the pledge immediately. Turn in your pledge form and all funds at the event.
4. On COTA Bowl-A-Thon day, each participant will: Bowl 3 consecutive games which will be tallied for the final winner, Shoes are included, Teams will also be judged as a team for the costume contest.
5. No outside food or beverage. Only approved bowling equipment and attire permitted. Participants are encouraged to bring guests to cheer them on.
We look forward to all our participants having a great time!
Please Register as soon as possible, as this is a first come, first serve event. Space will not be reserved without the Registration fee.
Please collect your team’s pledge sheets at
Asheville Hair Design, 900 Hendersonville Rd, Suite 103, Asheville, NC, 28803.
Thank you to our sponsors for making this possible!
United Real Estate Asheville
Asheville Hair Design
Lions Club of Asheville
For questions, or to volunteer,
contact Tricia Zinke at 828-274-4006 and firstname.lastname@example.org .