For enquiry call Ma'am on 9509383727
have you faced blank head, breathlessness, thumping heart, shaking legs & a dry mouth while Public Speaking?
If this describes you when you have to present in public, then read on. Most training programs on presentations focus on developing the skills needed to speak in public. But when you stand in front of a group, all your skills seem to vanish!
For a few others, even though they can speak in public with confidence, holding the 'attention' of the audience can be a challenge.
This is where ‘ The Smart Speaker’ is different. It is a program that focuses on helping you manage your ‘mindset as well as the skill-sets’ needed to become a competent & confident public speaker. It uses cutting edge 'NLP' techniques of phobia cure, rapport building & power language to transform your public speaking effectiveness.
1. Understanding why you fear public speaking.
2. Mind management - how to replace your fearful thoughts with powerful thoughts.
3. Strategies to manage and overcome your nervousness.
4. Identify your personal strengths and areas for development in presentation delivery skills.
5. Learn the body language of the professional speaker.
6. Use visual aids effectively to enhance a presentation.
7. Managing your voice & choice of words to create impact!
8. Handling the q & a session professionally.
Who can attend:
Almost everyone, it would be particularly beneficial to:
1. Students who want to present in the class & assembly.
2. Newly promoted professionals who have to present to their superiors.
3. Managers who conduct regular meetings-with their team members as well as their superiors.
4. Sales professionals looking to wow their prospects
5. Trainers wanting to learn the secrets of developing instant rapport using NLP techniques.
6. Teaching professionals who need to add zing to their sessions.
7. CA, CS, CMA, MBA, Medical & Engineering students who have to present regularly.
8. Anyone wanting to boost their confidence by learning to speak in public.
Dates: 30 march to 30 April 2018
Days: Monday to Saturday
Timings: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm both days.
Hurry, enroll now: 20 participants only !