Dog Days at Inspirada is back! Don’t miss this canine-centric fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market where choice vendors showcase organic produce, freshly baked goods, gourmet items, artisan wares, and more in an open-air market. It's open to the public and free to attend.
Bring your friends, family, neighbors, and especially your pets!
On top of the usual Farmers' Market festivities, our pups have a fun-filled agenda of their own! Enjoy:
* Pet’ographique Glam Fur Photos (complimentary)
* Henderson Police Department Canine Unit demonstration
* K-9 Allure obstacle course
* Henderson Animal Shelter Adoptable Pets Pet Adoption and Donation Drive
* Inspirada Animal Hospital
* Spay & Neuter LV – Low-cost Micro-Chip: $24.99
* Food Trucks - Street Freeze Ice Cream & Party Truck, Blondie's Bacon Creations, The Frozen Frog/Poppin’ Frog, Waffle Love Vegas, and Flat Tops Burgers and Shakes
There will also be a Kids Zone featuring:
* DJ and Games
* Bounce House
* Puppy Face Painting
* Kids and Dogs Safety Demonstration
* How to Teach a Dog a Command
Catch the fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market every second and fourth Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Solista Pavilion in Inspirada. Full event information available at http://inspirada.com/events/henderson-community-event-dog-days-event/
You can also bring donations for the Animal Foundation and City of Henderson Animal Care and Control to receive tickets that can be redeemed at Street Freeze.
Gravel/clay (not clumping) cat litter.
Wash cloths (to clean cat cages)
Hand towels (folded in half make nice cat beds)
Rolls of paper towels (for cleaning)
Bath towels (for medical and grooming)
Dog/cat beds (any and all sizes)
Blankets (for dogs in their kennels inside)
Small rugs (for dogs in their kennels inside)
Food/water bowls (for both dogs and cats)
1 ½ – 2 ½ gallon sized buckets for dogs to drink out of
Purina One Kitten food (canned and dry)
Purina Cat food any type (canned and/or dry)
Purina dog food any type (canned and/or dry)
13”x9” plastic litter boxes