Welcome to the 33rd Annual Advances on the Knee and Shoulder Conference. We hope that you will join our outstanding conference faculty for presentations on the latest controversies and clinical, surgical and rehabilitation recommendations for knee and shoulder problems.
With 32 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s/CME’s), this course is the right choice for you! Simply put, the Advances on the Knee, Shoulder and Sports Medicine Conference is the most educational and instructional conference available in orthopaedics and sports medicine!
Why you should attend this course:
- Enjoy the holiday weekend combining a great educational meeting with relaxation in a resort setting!
- Hear internationally recognized experts on the knee, shoulder, and hip present their preferred techniques and clinical outcomes.
- Review advanced orthopaedic and rehabilitation products and educational materials in our Exhibitors’ Gallery.
- Talk personally throughout the conference with our course faculty during breaks, panel discussions and break-outs.
- Network with other professionals
- Relax, enjoy the beachside atmosphere, and rekindle
old friendships at our Chairmen’s Low Country Buffett
- Receive 32 hours CMEs/CEUs
State-of-the-art audiovisual support, a luxurious conference setting, a course syllabus with complete handouts specific to each presentation, an extensive exhibitors’ gallery and our traditional emphasis on small group break-out sessions are the successful hallmarks of our annual conference. The course is designed to allow afternoon break time to enjoy the beach, tennis, golf and a host of other activities. As a new or past conference attendee, you will find that your participation in the 32nd Annual Advances on the Knee and Shoulder is time well spent! We hope to see you in Hilton Head!
For more information, please visit: http://csmocevents.com/