--About our rituals--
We hold our rituals in Holland Sanctuary or outside on the brick patio with a fire bowl available, if weather is permitting. Chairs are available. The service will start promptly at 5 pm. We ask all attendees to arrive prepared and in a fit state (sober and healthy) for events.
• Our worship services are family-friendly and open to the respectful public. Bring your friends!
• Admission is free; donations are gratefully accepted.
• Rituals are participatory. Observers may watch quietly.
• Casual dress: come as you are or feel free to wear robes/garb.
• All ages are welcome; minors must bring a parent.
• Childcare is available for younger children; email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org to request childcare.
• Potluck of shared snacks immediately following ritual. Bring a non-alcoholic beverage or something you can eat and enjoy!
--Connect & Celebrate--
The Southern Arizona Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans chapter connects UUs and Pagans of many different faiths in an inclusive, welcoming, interfaith space. We celebrate our Earth-based faith traditions in harmony with our UU principles.