L.E.A.P. for Leadership Excellence Conference
Wednesday, June 13th from 9:30am – 5:00pm
Being an effective leader can be challenging because there are often so many moving parts to leading a team and running a business or department. While there are people who have natural leadership qualities and behaviours, the pressure is on organizations and their leaders to keep up with constant change. A great way to do so, is to continue to learn, adapt new ideas and spend time with other leaders.
We understand first hand, that it’s not always easy to be in a leadership role. However, the more tools and resources you have to draw on, the better when it comes to making decisions and facing challenges. After this course, these things will become natural and you’ll experience long-lasting change.
In this full day, interactive workshop, we will explore:
- The components of Transformational Leadership
- The key elements to elevating your team, through trust and
encouraging their growth
- How to use a coach-like approach with your team members
- How to adapt your leadership style with the Situational Leadership Model
- Your personal DiSC Profiles and debrief with Michelle Dickie
- the Kouzes & Posner's 5 Leadership Principles
How to increase productivity and see more profitability!
... and much more!
What: Full Day Interactive Training with other Leaders
When: Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 from 9:30am – 5:00pm
Where: 411 Huronia Road, Unit 5, Barrie Ontario L4N9B3
Register at: http://www.sparkyourvitality.com/product/l-e-a-p-for-leadership-excellence-full-day-conference/
- all workshop materials and pre-work
- lunch catered in, snacks and refreshments
- free parking
Do you have questions? Call us today at 705-252-5706 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org