The Buddha was a great leader whose realization and awakening have inspired thousands of people for over 2,600 years.
This daylong will draw on stories from the life of the Buddha
to illuminate universal stages of leadership development and explore our own leadership journey:
· The Call: listening deeply to our inner wisdom
· The Departure: letting go and stepping into the unknown
· The Struggle: working skillfully with obstacles and difficulties
· The Awakening: cultivating new ways of seeing and engaging
· The Return: clarifying our unique gifts and contribution
Our day together will weave meditation, reflection, and interactive exercises . You will leave with a clear map of your personal leadership journey and insights to inspire your leadership path and practice going forward.
Starting at $75
Pamela Weiss has practiced in the Zen and Theravada traditions since 1987. She is an executive coach and the founder of Appropriate Response (www.appropriateresponse.com), bringing Buddhist principles and practices to leadership and organizations. Pamela leads a weekly meditation group at San Francisco Insight and co-leads the Spirit Rock Community Dharma Leaders program.
To join us for this day of leadership development register here https://calendar.spiritrock.org/events/the-mindful-leader/