• Deepening your experiences and understanding of energy and vibration
• How to build the power of the soul
• Strengthening your psychic faculties through a variety of exercises
• Knowing the difference between psychic/mediumship and soul readings
• Making a link with spirit world
• Strengthening your blend/attunement with spirit
• Improving your evidential mediumship
• Mediumship within the spiritual context and the Great Spirit
Date: 2 June 2018 Time: 9.30pm – 5pm
Where: The Spiritual Church Brisbane –
228 Boundary Street, Spring Hill
Level: mixed levels of experience
Bring food to share for lunch - tea and coffee provided
Booking essential. Helen 0408 061 991 or Bev 0405 348 207
(Part B will be held toward the end of the year)
Highly respected as an evidential spiritual medium, service is Bev’s primary motivation. She has studied in Australia, England, Scotland, Netherlands, Canada and USA. While guided by the SNU principles of classical mediumship, Bev also brings her own unique style from years of life experiences in the field of mystical arts and mediumship and life.
What others are saying about Bev’s Workshops
Sunny Burgess - Bev allows a deep vein of creativity to run through her classes that makes her teaching so spontaneous and fun
Vivien – Bev works with honesty, integrity, sincere mediumship and words of wisdom.
Belinda Fanselow-King - Bev has a genuine interest in ensuring we grasp the true essence of mediumship and keeps things real and grounded. Bev has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
Roslyn - Bev is direct with her feedback, always encouraging and challenges us to overcome fear.
Kerryn - Bev's provides theoretical as well as a practical springboard for our spiritual development.
For a full list of all Bev’s services, please visit www.bevgreaney.com