We will be doing a little Easter Egg Hunt for the kids!
Toddler Open Play Class this Saturday from 9:30 - 10:30 am. The class is for children ages walking - 4 years and is $10 per child and $5 for a sibling. The different stations we have set up help children with balance, coordination, and social skills, among other things! This is a great way to get your little one interacting with children their age, tired for nap time and have them(and you!) meet a new friend or two! See pictured waiver for full details and comment below with any questions and to sign your child up!
To reserve your spot, please message us, email email@example.com, call us at 609-294-9500, or RSVP to this event and comment that you will be attending.
In this class, the children may be doing different things each scheduled date. Those things will range from obstacle courses, games, some limited tumbling depending on age, dancing(for fun), and just playing and interacting with each other. During any tumbling, the teacher in class will be hands on with the children when spotting and assisting. This is standard procedure for the children’s safety. The maximum number of children allowed in the class during each scheduled date is 14.
• You must reserve your spot ahead of time and we will have a wait list case of any cancellations. If you need to cancel your spot, please call as early as possible, the latest time being 24 hours before the class starts.
• Your child must wear comfortable clothing that they can move in and sneakers or a similar of type shoe. Socks are also fine.
• Payments must be made before the class starts. Payments must be made in cash for this class.
• You must remain at the studio during the full hour that the class is going on. One parent or guardian is allowed to be in the room per child while this class is going on. We ask any other people in your group to please sit out in the lobby and watch on the TV.
• The waiver must be filled out for each child. This waiver must be signed and turned in before your child enters the classroom.
• Payments for this class must be made in cash and must be made before your child enters the room.
***Please note that we need at least 10 children to hold the class!