Date: April 22nd, 2018 - 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Seats Available: 20
Contact: email@example.com to particpate
Come and enjoy a creative social afternoon. You will be introduced to the art of collage and mixed media. No experience necessary and where the word "mistake" doesn't exist.
SARFC club member and artist, Shirley Rogozinski will share her ideas, tips and "personal stash" of papers and art materials to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
All materials will be provided except for personal ephemera and memorabilia (*see note below) to personalize your treasure.
We will be gluing, painting, and getting messy so wear suitable clothing and fitted rubber gloves if you wish.
*Ephemera and Memorabilia could include:
- any personalized papers of hand - writing, old recipes, signatures, etc.
- ticket stubs, fortune cookie papers, magazine images, comics
- inspirational quotes and words
- photos or photocopies of as originals non-returnable
- thin textiles, I.e. laces, doily parts
- buttons, charms, small objects
** bring a minimum of 3 of the items mentioned above, and not too large as we will be working on an 8" X 8" square board
**All Proceeds go to SARFC - to support rugby programs and facilities
QUESTIONS? please contact firstname.lastname@example.org