St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Cobourg welcomes the following crafters to the 2018 Spring Market on Saturday, April 28th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Handmade cards and card making supplies by Fiona
• Natural creams and salves by Pure Joy Naturals
• Beeswax products by The Lakes
• Embroidered towels and other useful kitchen items by The Gaudets
• Quilting by Marg Brocanier
• Painted tiles and paintings by Linda Coffee
• Wood carvings and chippings by The Wilsons
• Small wood accent pieces by Rustic Pallet Designs
• Fabulous new jewelry by Clara
• Ten Thousand Villages supporting artisans around the world
And, there's more!
- A room of vintage and some rare Cobourg and area collectible plates, postcards and art sold by The Randall’s.
- Homemade baking by the ladies (and a few gents) of St. Andrew’s.
- Soula’s Tea Garden will be offering free samples of hot and cold herbal tea and of course they will have it available to buy.
- Enjoy coffee, tea, cappuccino and a selection of baked items all day and soup and sandwich from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. made in St Andrew’s own kitchen.
Be sure to mark it on your calendar and come out for this great event! No admission fee.