Hacking Health - Windsor Detroit is a weekend hackaton that breaks down barriers to healthcare innovation by bringing together tech & healthcare professionals and students from the US and Canada to team up, dream up & design app and tech solutions that improve health care.
Hacking Health Windsor Detroit IV returns to Canada - April 13 & 14, 2018 - with St. Clair College playing host in the beautiful and modern Dr. John Strasser Student Life Centre.
Here are five ways that you can participate in Hacking Health Windsor + Detroit IV:
1) Form a team before Hacking Health weekend to work on a Design Challenge
2) Join a team before Hacking Health weekend – you can find already formed teams & projects on Sparkboard. Reach out and ask to join!
3) Arrive at Hacking Health Weekend with an idea you want to pitch – and recruit others during Pitch Night to join your team for the weekend.
4) Arrive at Hacking Health Weekend without an idea and without a team – looking to join a team that is pitching
5) Arrive at Hacking Health Weekend without an idea and not looking to join a team – you just want some good food, meet amazing people having a great time.
What is Hacking Health?
Hacking Health is a global movement spanning over 60 cities that is designed to improve health care by bringing together creative collaborators from tech, health & business.
Hacking Health Windsor Detroit is the first cross-border chapter founded by WEtech Alliance and TechTown Detroit.
Learn more at http://hacking-health.org/windsor-detroit/