Do you know that levels of female hormones start changing 10 years (or more) prior to menopause? That may be as early as around your 40s. Hormonal imbalances may be the reason why you are experiencing symptoms like irregular periods, bloating, weight gain, low energy, joint pain and mood swings.
The talk looks in detail into hormonal changes during this natural transitional stage in woman’s life cycle and explores the power of nutrition in improving health and preventing or eliminating the symptoms.
The talk is informative, interactive and aims to make a positive impact on your wellbeing through empowering you to make the right food choices.
You will learn about:
- Specific hormones, their role and impact on woman’s health
- The symptoms related to female hormone imbalances and natural ways to reduce them
- What are phytoestrogens and how you can incorporate phytoestrogen rich foods into your diet
- The importance of the liver in hormonal balance and how you can support it
- Health benefits of antioxidants
- Supplements and herbs that can support you and your health during this time
Apart from education, the focus is on practical side of things, including foods and products to buy and how to use them in your diet. And there is a tasting experience during the talk too!
You will receive:
- The presentation handout
- Handouts with specific foods and tips to enhance your wellbeing
Attendees can take advantage of £10.00 off Initial One-to-One Consultation based in Egham or £5 off Personal Shopping Trip, both by Nova Nutrition.