“Be refreshed at a sanctuary of hope, healing, and miracles.”
National Shrine of Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos
Mass will be held in:
St. Mary’s Assumption Church
923 & 919 Josephine Street
(Corner of Josephine & Constance Streets)
New Orleans, LA 70130
This year's celebrant and homilist will be Rev. Harry Grile, C.Ss.R., the current Executive Director of the National Shrine of Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos.
• Confessions before Mass at 12:00 p.m.
• Veneration of Relic Missionary Crucifix
• One-on-one intercessory prayer in back of Church & in the Shrine, starting at 12:00 p.m. – venerate his relic as you and your loved ones enter!
• Healing Mass begins at 1:00 p.m., followed by the Anointing of the Sick.
• The Seelos Welcome Center and Gift Shop will be open before and after Mass. The Center will open after 10:00 a.m.
🚾 Wheelchair Accessible
🅿️ Free parking is located in the lots on St. Andrew, between Magazine and Constance.
🅿️ Street parking also available.
***Please do not enter the Church before the Parish's weekly Mass at 10:30 a.m., which normally ends before 11:45 a.m. This can be very disruptive to the sanctity of the liturgy being performed, so we kindly ask for your cooperation in this matter. If you arrive early, you are welcome to visit the Seelos Welcome Center or meditate in the courtyard of the Center or the courtyard behind the Shrine & Church. Please note that there is limited seating available outside in the courtyards and inside the Center.***
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
(504) 525-2495 or www.seelos.org
Visit the newly renovated Shrine/Museum Seelos Welcome Center
OPEN: M-F 9:00-3:00 Sat: 10:00-3:30
Interested in future date group tour?
Call: (504) 525-2495
The rear entrance to the Shrine is now fully handicap accessible. Come see our beautiful new walkway. 🙏🏼 Thank you to Kevin and Lauren Hughes for their generosity and kindness to those in need, just as Bl. Seelos had personified during his life.