- explore and develop self-awareness in relation to loss
- recognise physical and emotional reactions to loss
identify the potential impact on a couple’s relationship
- explore women’s and men’s behaviours in grief
- gain an understanding of how to enhance the care and support offered to all members of the grieving family,
- including siblings and grandparents
- relate theories of grief to practices in the workplace
- explore and experience ways to support ourselves and our colleagues
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
For all those whose work brings them into contact with families grieving the death of their child.
£90. Fees for participants include course materials, a CPD certificate of attendance, refreshments and light lunch. Thanks to St Oswald’s Hospice for providing the training venue for this workshop.