We are partnering with Nutrition from the Ground Up up and creating a space for you to gain CEU credits in the woods!
We will be staying at a shared home at Starseed Sanctuary which is the perfect place to turn off and connect with nature. Starseed Sanctuary is a healing and retreat center located in the hills of the northern Berkshires on 130 acres of fields, forests, wetlands and organic gardens.
- Cultivating Morning Routines (Morning Breath Work + Self Acupressure)
- Plant-Based Diet - Dr. Sidhartha
- Food Security - Dr. Sidhartha
- How to Incorporate Sustainable Food Systems / Local Agriculture into a Nutrition Pratice - Dianna Carpentieri, MS, RD, LDN
- How to Guide a Meal Meditation - Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN
- Yoga for Digestion - Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN
- Food Preservation + Fermentation - Bridget Bride
- Intro to Ayurveda - Jamie Leal
- Crystals + Counseling - Stacey Richmond
- Nutrition from the Soil + Garden - Karen Alsen + Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN
- Nature Bathing: The Mind/ Body/ Nature Connection - Karen Alsen