Sacred Places, Solo Spaces is a free initiative inspired by the call to bring spiritual health to ourselves and the earth through re-connecting and healing our relationship with the natural world around us.
The aim is to gather as a group of like minded people who take turns each month leading us to a natural sanctuary where we can then take our personal spaces to replenish, commune and connect with the healing energy of the place.
- leave offerings
- watch for omens
- quiet your mind to receive insights
- sing your prayers
- rattle & journey
- ground & rest in the natural healing frequencies of the earth
- or work with spirit in your own ways
This is a gentle and powerful way to support our solo work while feeling held by the group. Free from worry of getting lost or of being alone in the woods, and yet without the societal pressure to chat or perform.
We walk in to our destination in comfortable silence, taking our time and savouring the beauty around us.
When we arrive, we establish how long we want to stay for (usually half an hour to an hour) then take our personal space. At the agreed upon time we gather back at the meeting point and walk out free to share or chat as feels comfortable.
I invite you to join us and I encourage you to consider leading us to your favourite special place where a reciprocal healing can occur between people and our beloved earth.
What to bring:
- a timepiece, watch or cellphone with you to ensure reconnecting with the group at the end
- bear bangers, bells, whistle or spray if you have it
- dressed for weather as needed
- sacred items if you wish, rattles, crystals, mesa/mala
- eco - friendly offerings in gratitude to the land
- something to sit on if you prefer
- water bottle
All locations are easy to access and are within a fifteen minute drive from Squamish
***We will leave promptly at 11am so please aim to arrive early to be sure you meet up with the group.
***Please note this is an "at your own risk" gathering. By attending you agree to be solely responsible for your safety & wellbeing ♥
Please see the comments below for location details :)