Wings out West / Narromine Fly-in
Here's an opportunity to get away from the big smoke for a couple of days. This overnight fly-in will run as follows:
• Flight to and landing at Wings Out West farm strip
• Presentations on bush strip operations and outback survival
• Optional dual flights in the Legend Cub ($125 for 30 mins)
• Late afternoon 10 min flight to Narromine
• Drinks and dinner at the Narromine Aero Club after motel check-in.
• Breakfast at the aero club
• Visit to the Narromine Air Museum (optional, $10)
• Participate in spot landing competition with the aero club (optional)
• Dual flight in a glider (optional, $100 approx)
• Refuel and fly home.
Wings Out West: is a flying school that specialises in tailwheel, bush flying, low level and survival flying. They operate from their farm strip near Dubbo.
Aircraft cost: 3 POB in a Warrior, $375 pp (est.)
Motel accommodation & catering: double ($200) twin share ($120 ea) or single ($200) approx.
Non members welcome on BYO plane basis
Non member cost sharing passengers also welcome.
Bookings essential, click here: http://www.sfcaero.com.au/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=13873786&KID=91046&LID=366403