<3 RED TENT CACAO AND STORY TELLING CIRCLE <3
*Please note that due to the need to prepare the right amount of cacao, BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL and will close 3 hours before the event - Sat 14 April at 3 pm.*
Cacao has been used for centuries as a powerful medicine to open the heart, to deepen connection and to bring people together in community.
Our indigenous sisters used to tell their story in their tribes, as a way of healing, sharing wisdom, learning, and as a way of cathartic expression.
Each sister will have the opportunity to share a story of personal significance. In many cases this will be a story from her own life experience; however, it could also be a story of an ancestor, a myth, parable, or any other story that has had a strong impact.
You are welcome to tell or read your story - you may also like to include a poem, a photo, a picture, song, music, dance.... You are free to share your story as straight or as creatively as you feel to...
A safe space will be respectfully held, with the intention of providing everyone with a precious opportunity to practice deep listening and be a witness to the person who is sharing.
We are blessed to have some Cacao that has come from the Ecuadorian Amazon, grown/harvested with a deep respect to the earth.
This Red Tent New Moon Circle is open to all who identify as female.
Babes in arms are welcome.
PLEASE BRING A PLATE OF FOOD TO SHARE WITH YOUR SISTERS ♥
This circle will be strictly limited to 25 women so please purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the circle.
♥ Your Red Tent Host Anasaskia Shailaputri, Daughter of Mountain
If you have any questions, please PM this Facebook page - Sydney Northern Beaches Red Tent <3
ADDRESS: Be Still and Chill, corner of Pittwater Road and Sydenham Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100
· Entry into the Red Tent is just a $20 for members, $29 non-members, $10 maiden members, $15 maiden non-members
· Membership is open to anyone who identifies as a female
· Refunds will not be issued
· Babes in arms are always welcome at Red Tent
RED TENT MEMBERSHIP
Membership permits you to have discounted entry to ANY branch of the Red Tent plus many other benefits.
To become a member visit our website- www.redtentaustralia.org
Direct Deposit (for membership only not tickets for the event):
Red Tent Australia
Please email confirmation to: email@example.com
The benefits to becoming a member of Red Tent Australia are HUGE!
- Sisterhood & Connection; finding your tribe.
- Support networks: Online Forums & face-to-face gatherings each month.
- Access to holistic information & education
- Discounts on services and workshops
- Discounted entry to Red Tent Circles
- Discounted entry to RTA exclusive education programs
- Discounted admission to our Annual Red Tent Retreat!!
- Preferential booking to events and members only events
- Discounted products on our website (natural, locally sourced, organic, beautiful and exclusive!!)