ALL ARE WELCOME. Join us for our Wednesday Night Dinner and Fellowship every Wednesday. Dinner reservations are strongly recommended.
Dinner is served from 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm. Join us in the Fellowship Hall or have your meals to go. If you have a reservation and you arrive by 6:15, you will be served. Dinners cost $6 per person or $15 per family*. *Family price ONLY for single-household families with children 17 years and younger eating in the fellowship hall. All adult (18+) meals and all "to-go" meals will be sold at the fixed rate of $6 per meal (family discount does NOT apply).
This week's menu:
Main Menu: Poppy seed chicken with green beans, salad, rolls, and homemade desserts
Children: same as above
Also Peanut Butter 'N' Jelly Sandwiches available.
Provided by: Faith & Fellowship Class
Available Fellowship Activities from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm:
- NEW ADULT STUDY: UNAFRAID - In this brand new study, Adam Hamilton shows how people and communities can flourish as beacons of hope and serenity in an anxious age. Truth is, the vast majority of fears have almost no basis in reality, yet tie us in knots and steal our peace of mind. Fortunately there’s abundant good news. In this study, we can learn to overcome what oppresses us, and live with courage and hope. Unafraid offers an informed and inspiring message full of practical solutions. Last week was just an introduction and a chance to hand out the books. More books are available. The planned 5-week DVD study begins this week and is facilitated by Nancy Grizzard.
- YOUTH: All youth (6th to 12th grade) are welcome to rejoin Michael for youth Bible study every Wednesday after dinner.
- GRIEFSHARE: GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. This series of GriefShare continues through April 25. It meets each Wednesday at 6:30 pm in room 6 after the fellowship dinner. You can join in anytime. For more information or to signup, please contact our lead facilitator, Dana Dunham, at 871-6965 or tumcGriefShare@gmail.com. All are welcome! Please tell all your friends and neighbors in need about this wonderful program. Flyers are available on the welcome tables.
The dinner signup deadline is NOON on MONDAY. There are three ways to sign up for dinner:
1) Turn in bulletin insert at church on Sunday,
2) Call the church office (868-6842 - leave a message if no one answers), or
3) Click "interested" or "going" on this Facebook event and change it so it shows "Going". Please also comment in the event the total number of dinner reservations - we will assume just one if you don't comment.
You do not have to be a member or even a regular attendee at Tabernacle in order to attend the dinner and fellowship. Reservations are recommended so we can be sure to prepare enough food for you.
ALL ARE WELCOME!!