WHAT IS PARKOUR?
- Parkour is the art of overcoming obstacles as swiftly & efficiently as possible using one’s mind & body. It is a system of training that improves strength, speed, agility, coordination, stamina, endurance, and precision.
- The fundamentals include running, jumping and climbing. Building on these fundamentals can improve one's ability to pass over, under, around and through obstacles with more complex movements.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- This is for children who want something a little different than what traditional team sports and martial arts have to offer. Through energetic games, challenges & playful movement, children learn to control their bodies & focus.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM....
- The program will be taught by skilled & very talented professionals from the Mauritius parkour & free running team IMPULSION.
- Kids will be taught in a safe, supportive & caring environment.
-They will learn Parkour skills, self discipline, respect for their environment, problem solving and teamwork all while experiencing the joy of movement.
Saturday, April 14
Monday, April 16
Thursday, April 19
Saturday, April 21
Batch One (Ages 8-12) : Monday & Thursday 16h00 - 17h30 & Saturday 10h00 - 11h00
Batch Two (Ages 13+) : Monday & Thursday 16h00 - 18h00 & Saturday 10h00 - 11h30
Registration; Rs 500
Holiday Program: Rs 1600
**Siblings Discount: Rs 1200 per child**
- 5448 5448 / 5983 9949