Equal parts fun, informative and delicious this workshop with Griffith chef Gloria Salvestro will have you keen to add gnocchi to your regular cooking repertoire.
In this intimate class we learn how to make potato gnocchi like a proper Italian. Your perfect little pillows will be accompanied by each of a beef ragu, a gorgonzola sauce and a burnt butter and crispy sage sauce, the latter two of which Gloria will demonstrate so you can recreate them at home with confidence.
Our main meal of gnocchi is preceded by a delicious Italian starter, a secondi, and finished with a little something sweet together with tea or coffee.
The class cost of $110 per person includes:
1. dinner, beverages, starter and dessert;
2. Gloria's expert tuition together with her tips and tricks;
3. recipes for the gnocchi and each of the three sauces;
4. A container of gnocchi to take home with you.
5. A gnocchi cutter to use and take home.
The workshop is held at Tambea on either of the following dates:-
Friday 27 July from 6pm to 9pm; or
Saturday 28 July 2018 from 10.30am to 1.30pm