Relax and rejuvenate at the return of “Yoga in the Wild” with ZooTampa at Lowry Park where you can pose like your favorite animals!
- For beginner, intermediate and advanced Yogis
- Led by instructor Tina Tidwell, E-RYT from Bella Prana Yoga and Meditation, a four-time winner of "Best of the Bay."
- Entry for Zoo Members is only $15 and $40 for non-members - both include Zoo admission.
- Arrive at 8:30 a.m. before class for a special animal mingle!
- Yoga in the Wild supports the Zoo's animal care and conservation programs.
- Yogis can now save their spot for future Yoga in the Wild classes for $99 - includes a Zoo Membership valid for 1 year!
Ommm in the morning and then namast’ay at the Zoo after your practice! To learn more, visit ZooTampa.org/Yoga