Tarot Basics Workshop - 3 Class Pack
April 3, May 1, June 5 10am-Noon (2 hour classes)
$15 per Class, total $45 for all 3 Classes
If you're new to using a tarot deck, this is the class for you! Learn about:
• Setting up space
• Shuffling the deck and discover different spreads
• Elements of the deck: minor arcana, major arcana and court cards
• Symbolism: traditional and modern
• Igniting your own intuition, and reading cards as they relate to each other
• Handouts to help you remember how to pull on your own
Please note, a lot of the focus of this class will be on the White Sage Tarot deck specifics. Bring a notebook and your deck.
First Tuesdays of the month at 10:00am
Tuesday, April 3 - Day #1 Overview, background, practice pulling
Tuesday, May 1 - Day #2 Numbers, Minor Arcana, & practice pulling
Tuesday, June 5 - Day #3 Major Arcana, Symbols, Chakras & practice pulling
These 2 hour workshops run from 10am-noon (please allow time to arrive and find parking). There are a few spots in the back lot marked for Tao Foods.
Spots fill up fast. Book your spot online now!
*Make sure to book all 3 classes on April 3, May 1 and June 5th on our ticket page. The ticket dates are listed individually.