Attain your St John First Aid Level 1 certificate (valid for two years). Ideal for anyone who wants to learn basic first aid or needs to update their first aid qualification. Minimum qualification requirement for a workplace first aider.
The course covers...
• scene assessment & safety
• CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) for babies, children & adults
• AED familiarisation (automated external defibrillators)
• Treating: Bleeding, Burns, Diabetic emergencies,
• Fractures/dislocations, Soft tissue injuries, Asthma,
• Seizures, Stroke, Chest Pain, Allergic reactions.
DATE: Wednesday 4 JULY
TIME: 8:30am - 5:30pm
COST: $100pp (You must be a minimum of 13 years old to attend this course)
VENUE: Te Anau Club, Cnr Pop Andrew Drive & Jackson Street,
Participants have the option of having NQZA unit standards 6401 and 6402 accredited.
* Please bring $3.20 and discuss with the tutor.
Phone Lynley for more information or to enrol 03 236 6008 or 0800 111 117 (free from a land-line only) or email email@example.com