This five-day workshop gives you the design skills to make your own street fashion portraits, and to exhibit the results.
This workshop is for everyone and anyone aged between 12 and 24 years old, tech-savvy and not.
Whether you feel a creative itch to experiment, explore the people around you, or create a work of fashion photography, our experienced and professional facilitator will make you feel entirely supported and at home.
Please bring a 16gb USB stick for the work you create.
If you have your own laptop and/or camera, please bring it to use during the workshop; if not Te Oro can provide for you.
· Looking at cool portrait/fashion photography and choosing the style you like
· Creating your own background
· Natural light
· Studio lighting
· How to approach people when photographing
· Techniques for photographing people
· Editing in Photoshop and Lightroom
· Public Group showing
MON, 16 APR AT 10AM
TUE, 17 APR AT 10AM
WED, 18 APR AT 10AM
THU, 19 APR AT 10AM
FRI, 20 APR AT 10AM
Open to 12-24 yr olds
Register here http://www.teoro.org.nz/art/autumn-holidays-street-fashion-photography-one-wee