Community Outreach Manager- Tech Valley Abbottabad
Tech Valley is a social enterprise working to promote entrepreneurial landscape in KP region. Innovation is at the forefront of organization’s mission and we value innovative ideas, approaches, and mechanisms. In short, we think without innovation, bringing positive social change is almost impossible. Hence, it is important to understand the enormous responsibility that comes along with this position.
As an community Outreach Manager , primary responsibilities of an individual will be as follows:
- Developing innovative approaches to solve regional issues with calculated social impact
- Analyzing market & business trends and taking new initiatives
- Building marketing strategies and business plans
- Designing communication strategy and liaison with important stakeholders
- Creating interactive presentations and delivering them on different platforms
- Approaching different educational institutes of the region and signing MoUs with them if required
- Arranging events and workshops on Weekly/Monthly basis on various topics
- Developing innovative policies to work with government, academia, and industry.
- Managing and designing major events in KP and all over Pakistan to promote the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Regularly visiting institutes, companies, and organizations for collaboration and joint ventures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required from a reputed local institute or international institute
- Excellent communications skills
- Hands-on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working in a similarly challenging environment would be a plus
Drop your CV at http://techvalleyabbottabad.pk/jobs/community-outreach-manager
- Market-competitive salary along with numerous allowances depending upon the delivery of the required services.
- Project-based incentives: Based on project size and candidate’s responsibilities
- Travel allowance to attend conferences, workshops, and various events.