A day workshop exploring how plants can support us physically and emotionally.
During this fun and informative day we will learn how to safely work with plant extracts such as Essential Oils which can:
- Strengthen our immune systems
- Support the body's innate capacity to self heal and rejuvenate
- Lessen the reliance on petrochemical based drugs.
We will also be working with Flower Essences to:
- Support emotional resilience by addressing negative emotional states such as fear, worry. grief, anger etc.
- Deepen our awareness of Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) otherwise known as the Mind/Body Link.
- Open the door to a new form of 'Non-Violent Medicine' which promotes sustainability for plants, habitats, animals and humans.
Time: 11.30 am - 4.30pm
Location: The Art House Cafe, 178 Above Bar Street, Southampton, SO14 7DW
Fee: £40 for the day. (This fee includes an Essential Oil and Flower Essence Formula you can take home)
Hot and cold drinks, a delicious vegetarian lunch, cakes, etc are available to buy from the cafe. If you'd like to pre-order a lunch please let me know.
To book please call Sharon on 0789 909 5279 or email email@example.com for the booking link.
This workshop is led by Sharon Keenan, Co-Director of EarthSong Essences and 'Of The Essence'
Sharon has been a Professional Aromatherapist for 23 years (before then she did it as a hobby!) and Flower Essence Practitioner & Trainer for 17 years.
She has taught Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Anatomy & Physiology, Flower Essence Making and Meditation.
Her passion is to help people connect with Nature as a source of healing for People and Planet, and to empower people to remember what makes their own bodies heal.
For more information on Sharon and her work please visit www.oftheessence.org