A mandala is a complex abstract design that is usually circular in form. In fact, "mandala" is a Sanskrit word that means "circle". Mandalas generally have one identifiable center point, from which emanates an array of symbols, shapes and forms.
Mandala drawing helps in connecting to the inner you. An ancient method of creating the amazing art is proved to help connect to the mind and soul. We will be combining the art of dotting to form beautiful mandalas. Each mandala connects the creator and hence it is a unique art.
- Controls emotions
- Helps in hand-eye co-ordination
- Reduces stress and lowers anxiety
- Uplifts your soul
- Connects to the inner you and helps understand the physical and mental needs
- Stimulates the creative thought flow
- Assists in decision making and helps problem-solving
Date : 21st April 2018
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Fees: Rs. 1500/- (includes all material cost)
Venue : The Arts Village, Bengaluru
*** No Artistic skills required ***
- All materials will be provided
- You will take home the finished mandala
- Kindly do not be in a hurry as the more time you spend in understanding the art will help in all the above-said benefits.
- Please be open to ask questions, so you go home with fulfilled knowledge.