The Level 1 Workshop is designed to give you an overview of Steel Mace Training and Coaching. Learn the background of the tool and how it can be applied to your everyday training for both you and your clients. Get a solid base to begin practicing and honing your skills using this tool. There are no prerequisites for this workshop. A basic level of movement and conditioning is suggested.
- Introduction to Modern use of the Steel Mace.
- Application and Integration for training yourself and clients.
- Cues for effective coaching of fundamental skills.
- Learn how to apply the principles of offset loading to improve overall Strength, Performance and Conditioning.
- Focus on Anti-Rotational and Counter Rotational Movements.
- Learn necessary skills to create basic level Flows.
*Early Bird Registered LEVEL 1 participants recieve the Steel Mace that they used upon workshop completion.
--- LEVEL 1 WORKSHOP ---
*FULL Registration: $299
Early Registration until April 1: $249