Join Us for In the Lamplight
• Friday, April 20th. Doors open at 6:30pm.
Start your fun French evening with a welcoming, signature cocktail.
• Enjoy music by FrenchAxe while sipping French wine and snacking on antipasto and warm and cold passed hors d'oeuvres in a beautiful gallery setting, where the Woman's Art Club's 125th Annual Juried Exhibition will be on display.
• Other delights include a buffet dinner with a decidedly French twist!
• Our raffle includes a 2012 special vintage Caymus wine, gift cards to many area businesses, and themed baskets with lots of fine goodies.
• For an artistic souvenir of the evening, we showcase and sell beautiful 5x7 mini-masterpieces by members of the Woman's Art Club and other local artists inspired by Édouard Vuillard's works. Click Here to visit the Facebook page where these small gems are posted.
• And, that's not all - the Loft will be lamp-lit and showing off its newly completed renovations, as well as a Vuillard-inspired interior for you to step into. Volunteers will be on-hand to help you create selfie masterpieces on your own phones featuring (you guessed it) you and your friends.
It's a fun evening with artists and art lovers enjoying being together, benefitting the Barn and helping us keep the momentum and the dream alive for a vibrant arts center that engages and inspires artists and residents of the greater Cincinnati communities.