We will be running Dragon Ball FighterZ and Under Night In-Birth Late[st] events every Wednesday for the month of April.
Entering this tournament will cost $5 towards a venue fee, and $5 that will go towards a prize pool, for a total of $10 entry fee per player.
As with any FGC Event, bringing other games is welcome! If there is enough time/interest, an impromptu third bracket can be run for any game the players want.
General Conduct Rules
- Players are expected to bring their own controller and be prepared for every tournament set (often known as BYOC; Bring Your Own Controller). In some cases, we will be able to provide players a controller.
- If a player pauses during a tournament set, they immediately forfeit the round in traditional fighters, or their current stock in platform fighters.
- Players who use wireless controllers are responsible for turning off and de-syncing their controllers to prevent interference.
- Players are responsible for their own controls and name tag. Any malfunctions (including battery power) is the player's responsibility. Both sides must agree to restart a match because of such a problem.
- No substitutions are allowed for singles or doubles.
- Arriving late for a match will result in a DQ. Player(s) will usually have between 5 to 10 minutes to show up after a match is called, and if they fail to do so without getting prior consent to be late, will result in a loss of the first match. 5 to 10 more minutes without showing up results in a loss of the entire set. For doubles, both players on a team need to be present in order to play.
- Intentional forfeiting, match fixing, splitting, and any other forms of bracket manipulation is not allowed
- Coaching is not permitted at any point during any tournament set.
- Disrupting an opponent physically or intending to disrupt their play (through something such as screaming in a player's ear) will result in a warning. Repeated action may result in disqualification from the tournament and possibly ejection from the venue. Observers who physically disrupt players will be dealt with at our discretion.