Your pituitary journey: for newly diagnosed patients, diagnosed patients, and loved ones.
Come along to our Conference to learn more about pituitary conditions from expert speakers and to meet with over 200 other patients.
This will be held at Birmingham Conference & Events Centre (BCEC), and will include talks and workshops run by specialists from across the UK. The venue is joined on to The Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre which has accommodation available for you if you require this.
Why attend this Conference?
- Listen to presentations from specialist speakers, Endocrinologists and Specialist Endocrine Nurses from across the UK.
- Attend NEW afternoon workshops covering popular topics and conditions – as requested by delegates last year.
- Meet with over 200 other patients and families who are all going through their own pituitary journey.
- Attend the event at a recently refurbished venue which is in a convenient central location right next to Birmingham New Street train station.
- Refreshments and a 2 course lunch will be provided.
- There is the option to attend our popular social evening where you can have a 3 course meal, meet others, take part in a quiz, and enjoy the disco.
Please visit our website for full details and for how to book your place: https://pituitary.org.uk/information/national-pituitary-conference-2017/