**League signup now includes a unique promo card not found anywhere else (while supplies last)!**
Players build an initial 30-card minimum deck from three booster packs of Dominaria. You will then have the option to purchase and add to your card pool 1 booster pack of Dominaria each week plus 1 pack whenever you lose three times.
Runs from April 30th - May 27th:
-Monday April 30th: Dominaria League Begins - Start dueling any time, any day!
-Saturday May 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th: League Day - Buy your packs!
-Sunday May 27th: Dominaria League Ends - Prizes incoming!
2. For the entry fee of $15.00, you will receive three booster packs of Dominaria, a specialized league box, and a unique promo card only found in this league (promo card awarded after 10 matches played)!
3. Build a minimum 30-card deck from the three boosters and play as many matches as you like. There are two special rules: matches should be just one game, and each player may take one free mulligan per match.
4. You will be able to purchase (at $3.99 a pack + tax) an additional Dominaria booster to add to your card pool each week (on Saturday) and after every three losses. You play as many matches as you want. Additionally, there are no structured pairings. You can play whenever you want and against anyone in the league.
5. We encourage Magic League play outside of our dedicated "Saturday League Night" as well, including at Friday Night Magic. Games play fast, so they're great in between rounds of other events.
6. We will issue rewards at the end of the league. Rewards will vary, but we will have things like rewards for 10+ wins and for accomplishments like "most improved" or "most new players recruited."
7. We will allow a player to "catch-up" if they join the league late. You will be able to purchase additional booster packs you may have missed from previous weeks.
With a low barrier to entry, quick matches, rewards for actions other than winning, enabling players to choose their opponents, and no structured rounds or tournament all lend to friendly, constructive play—makes Magic League a great training ground for newer players.