Considering a career in medicine? This workshop is highly recommended for students 9th grade and up, parents, counselors, teachers, and those preparing for a career in any field of professional health care (Doctorate degrees).
Although this workshop covers the following topics below, its emphasis is on Traditional Chinese Medicine physician/ Lic. Acupuncturist (not by racial decent, but by professional degree).
- What are the prerequisites and skills needed to become a doctor?
- How to plan your high school courses?
- Where to get hands on experience in a medical environment ?
- What to expect during medical school?
- What are the various doctorate programs in the US and abroad?
- How to finance your education?
- What are the options after medical school?
- What is the cost of a medical education?
- Conventional allopathic medicine or Physician of Acupuncture/Traditional Chinese Medicine/Natural Holistic
- Medical Apprenticeship (TCM/ Acupuncture) in lieu of medical school and tuition.
Lecturer: Dr. Kwong, Pharm.D., L.Ac., O.M.D.
No charge to current patient (seen within a year). All others are $15.00.
Payment must be received ahead of time to reserve your seat.
Limited to 12 seats so submit your payment as soon as possible!
Call 625-4246 for more information